Workshops are provided in June, August, January, and March and have high attendance levels. This effort is a collaboration between many groups on campus including faculty facilitators, IT, and vendors.
Workshop Topics include:
- Let Students View Your Presentations Live in Class: Connect with Your Students.
- What Do I Do With All These Videos?.
- Camtasia Basics: Using Camtasia to Professionally Record and Edit Recordings – Plus More!
- New Faculty Classroom Technology Orientation and Teaching Toolkit – Designed for all new faculty!
- Using Video Capture to Enhance Your Students’ Academic Experience.
- Service Learning Attribute Application: Hands-on help for faculty.
- Using Clickers to Engage Your Students.
- Using Turnitin to Encourage Best Practices for Student Writing.
- Making Your Own Tutorials: Many Ways to Do It Very Quickly & Simply.
- Web-Enhancing Your Face-to-Face Course with Blackboard – Facilitated online!
- Blackboard Grade Center Workshop – Facilitated online!